TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Grupo Posadas, S.A.B. de C.V. has established and operates Fiesta Rewards Program which is a loyalty program based on points. The characteristics, scope, policies and restrictions are regulated by these terms and conditions.
- General conditions
1. Registration in the Fiesta Rewards program is completely free.
2. It is the member's obligation to know and comply with all rules and policies of the Fiesta Rewards program. Each member will assume responsibility for remaining updated and regularly checking the program rules. Likewise, it is the member´s responsibility to know and remain updated with regard to point balances and expiration dates.
3. Earned points have no monetary value of any kind and their sale, gifting or transfer to any account other than the member who earned them is prohibited. Point balances are not transferable or cannot be combined or shared among members of the Fiesta Rewards program. Violators are responsible for damages, legal costs and operational costs caused.
4. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to modify or terminate partially or entirely as it considers necessary the rules, regulations, privileges, benefits, travel awards or special offers of the Fiesta Rewards program at its discretion and without prior notice. This means that the Fiesta Rewards program may introduce changes that affect, for example, the affiliations of its members, rules for awarding points, point levels, and tables for award redemption.
5. In the event of the termination of the Fiesta Rewards program, all points accumulated by members will be canceled by the Fiesta Rewards program and therefore the program will not have any responsibility with regard to earned points or unredeemed or unused awards of members in the event of partial or complete termination of the program. The Fiesta Rewards program may integrate new affiliated companies. In that case, members will be informed, as deemed appropriate, about the new partnership and the conditions imposed by said companies. Hotels, car rental or other companies affiliated with the program may end their participation without prior notice.
6. The earning points and use of awards with affiliated companies is subject to those companies continued participation in the Fiesta Rewards program. The Fiesta Rewards program is not responsible for awards that are redeemed and not used during that period of participation.
7. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member who, as determined by the Fiesta Rewards program, has committed fraud, abuse or a violation of point rewards, benefit, use of awards or any other rule of the Fiesta Rewards program, as well as in the event that a hotel asks Fiesta Rewards to do so. Upon being disqualified, a member loses all of his/her membership rights, including all earned points, privileges and benefits, and is subject to administrative and/or legal action by Fiesta Rewards, on a case-by-case basis. The member's account will also be immediately canceled and he/she will be barred from future participation in the Fiesta Rewards program.
8. Fiesta Rewards is a personalized program: communication about special promotions will be sent to the e-mail registered on member¿s account and awards will be sent to the address indicated during the redemption. Account statement will be sent by e-mail each month to those members who had earned or used their Fiesta Rewards Points the previous month. Account statement will be available on Fiesta Rewards website. Also, it would be possible to contact Fiesta Rewards members in order to offer special benefits. Fiesta Rewards will contact them to the telephone number members have registered on the program.
9. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to review all point balances earned by members. The issuance of awards may be suspended until satisfactorily resolving any observed discrepancy or anomaly.
10. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to revoke points and/or benefits erroneously awarded to a member, also reserving the right to award supplementary points as part of specific promotional campaigns, which will be appropriately announced to members, or as compensation or goodwill. Regarding such bonus points, the Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to award them to a specific portion or segment of members or as it deems appropriate, without this becoming an obligation to award them to all members.
11. Members can access their membership card in their profile section at fiestarewards.com
12. Points will not be earned for stays, products or services purchased before the date of the member's registration in the Fiesta Rewards program.
13. It is essential that members provide their membership number when making a reservation in order to earn their points. To update an account retroactively, the member must keep bills and/or vouchers or contracts that have been prepared in his/her name when presenting his/her membership number at reception Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn, Gamma, One and The Explorean hotels or at points of sale of affiliated companies and branches of the issuing bank of the co-branded credit card.
14. Earned points can be requested for past transactions that meet the established requirements: a maximum of 6 months after the check-out date or the date of the transaction made using the co-branded credit card, presenting the documentation requested in the preceding point. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to verify all documentation presented for after-the-fact point awards, as long as the member has registered for the program before checking out and presenting his/her Fiesta Rewards member number.
15. Points may be earned only for qualified stays, authorized for that purpose and for a maximum of 9 rooms per night. Reservations must be in the name of the account member to earn points. Fiesta Rewards Points will be shown on member's account maximum 5 calendar days after the check out date. The member may earn points for food and drinks purchased during his/her stays. However, points may not be earned in banquets or special events. Likewise, points may be earned for purchase of food, drinks, other items or SPA services (at hotels that have that service) without being a hotel guest and by providing the membership number at the time of purchase; no points will be awarded after the fact for these kinds of transactions.
16. Members will be able to use their points in order to book up to 9 rooms per day. If members require to book more than 10 rooms per day, they will need to contact Fiesta Rewards Call Center.
17. Points may be earned for award night or free night stays on purchases of food, drinks, other items and SPA services (in hotels that have that service) made during the stay.
18. Earned points are not transferable or negotiable, and cannot be combined or shared among members of the Fiesta Rewards program. Arrangements for the awarding of points apply individually. Points transferred from affiliated programs will be redeemed in accordance with the terms and conditions established in the affiliated program.
19. In the event of death, only the member's children or spouse may use the points earned by the member, for any award in the Fiesta Rewards program catalog. It will be necessary to verify the member's death by presenting the corresponding death certificate.
20. Benefits vouchers may not be combined with others and do not apply to award stays. See the terms and conditions of the voucher in question.
21. Discounts from the Santander Fiesta Rewards card cannot be combined with the discounts given at the Classic, Gold and Platinum levels.
22. Fiesta Rewards points that are subtracted due to expiration may be reactivated by paying a fee of $4.50 USD plus VAT per every 1,000 points. Once the reactivation of points is processed, with or without cost, there will be no cancellations. The period to use these points will be 24 months from the date of reactivation. A member will be able to reactivate up to 70,000 Fiesta Rewards Points in a month. These points won¿t apply in order to get an upgrade to the next level in the program.
23. The member may acquire miles or kilometers from airline programs affiliated with Fiesta Rewards. Points are awarded for public rate. They apply to a maximum of one room per stay. The member must give his/her membership program number at the check in.
24. A Fiesta Rewards member may also be an Apreciare o Motiva member at the same time. In this case, points earned for stays count for one program or the other, but not both.
25. The rates which do not qualify to earn Fiesta Rewards points on stays by members are: group, crew, Fiesta Americana Vacation Club, Live Aqua Residence Club, Kivac and packages (hotel + flight).
26. It is the member's responsibility to check the terms of conditions of all promotions since not all points earned qualify for an upgrade to the next level in the program.
27. Due to the registration in Fiesta Rewards program, it's a member's obligation to provide Fiesta Rewards the information required in Attachment "A" of the registration format and it¿s complements, referring to the owner or beneficiary if the monthly earned Fiesta Rewards points exceeds threshold established by applicable law in article 17, section II of the LFPIORPI. If there's a breach or falsification, Fiesta Rewards program will cancel the membership and all points accumulated without any responsibility.
28. This Loyalty Program is provided in general to all members in the same, according to the assumptions described in these terms and conditions, as part of the benefits you have to stay at Hotels managed by Grupo Posadas, without representing low no circumstance a specific benefit derived from the members position. If any member do not have to enjoy this Program in virtue of any law or regulation, it is obliged to notify it at the time when this disqualification arises to Grupo Posadas for the purpose of canceling this membership and paying the damages that could arise from this lack of communication.
B. Classic Fiesta Rewards Members
1. Points are valid for two years from the exact date they are awarded. If they are not used, they will be subtracted automatically.
C. Gold Fiesta Rewards Members
1. Members who in one year earn from 15,000 to 39,999 Fiesta Rewards points will receive Gold Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program, which they will keep for at least twelve months, starting on the date they receive the status.
2. To maintain his/her Gold Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program, the member must meet the conditions specified in the preceding point during the twelve months following his/her initial change to Gold Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program.
3. Members will receive a bonus of 10% in points on stays.
4. Points are valid for two years from the exact date they are awarded. If they are not used, they will be subtracted automatically.
D. Platinum Fiesta Rewards Members
1. Members who earn 40,000 or more Fiesta Rewards points in one year will receive Platinum Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program, which they will keep for at least twelve months, starting on the date they receive the status.
2. To maintain his/her Platinum Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program, the member must meet the conditions specified in the previous point during the twelve months following their initial change to Platinum Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program.
3. They will receive a bonus of additional 15% in points on stays.
4. From the date of becoming a Platinum Member in the Fiesta Rewards program, the total points balance and the points earned in the future, on both qualified stays in Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn, Gamma, One and The Explorean Kohunlich hotels as well as from companies affiliated to the Fiesta Rewards program, will not have a specific expiration date for as long as the member remains at the Platinum level in the Fiesta Rewards program.
5. Members who have a Platinum Santander Fiesta Rewards card will automatically obtain Platinum Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program and will have the following benefits corresponding to this membership level except the point validity period:
a. In the event that the member earns 40,000 or more Fiesta Rewards points in a year following acquisition of his/her credit card, the points will not have a specific expiration date.
b. In the event that the member does not earn 40,000 or more Fiesta Rewards points in a year following acquisition of his/her credit card, he/she will remain at the Platinum level in the Fiesta Rewards program but his/her points will be valid for two years from the date they are earned. The points will expire two years after the exact date on which they were earned.
- Black Fiesta Rewards Members
1. Members who earn 125,000 or more Fiesta Rewards points in one year will receive Platinum Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program, which they will keep for at least twelve months, starting on the date they receive the status.
2. To maintain his/her Black Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program, the member must meet the conditions specified in the previous point during the twelve months following their initial change to Platinum Member status in the Fiesta Rewards program.
3. They will receive a bonus of additional 20% in points on stays.
4. From the date of becoming a Black Member in the Fiesta Rewards program, the total points balance and the points earned in the future, on both qualified stays in Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn, Gamma, One and The Explorean Kohunlich hotels as well as from companies affiliated to the Fiesta Rewards program, will not have a specific expiration date for as long as the member remains at the Black level in the Fiesta Rewards program.
1. The Fiesta Rewards program and its affiliated companies reserve the right to modify the conditions for obtaining all benefits, especially awards, bonuses and number of points required or to cancel all benefit offers without prior notice and effective immediately.
2. Obtaining of awards is subject to the restrictions established for such awards, subject to availability.
3. Upon earning enough points to exchange for an award, the member can redeem his/her points contacting us to the Fiesta Rewards Call Center 1 877 767 2327, sending an e-mail to atencionFR@posadas.com or signing in fiestarewards.com After subtracting the necessary points, if there is a point difference in the member's favor the Fiesta Rewards program will leave them in the account for the period previously stipulated.
4. If the member needs points to obtain an award, he/she may purchase them from Fiesta Rewards at a cost of $12 USD plus VAT per every 1,000 points. Once the reactivation of points is processed, with or without cost, there will be no cancellations.
Fiesta Rewards members can only buy 100,000 points per month. If a member wants to buy 40,000 points or more he/she has to deliver a letter in order to justify this transaction.
5. Upon submitting the award request, the member agrees to have the number of points corresponding to the requested benefit subtracted from his/her account, according to the awards table in effect on the date of the request; the oldest points qualifying for said benefit are subtracted first. Some benefits may have additional restrictions. It is the responsibility of the member to regularly review the conditions and/or restrictions on promotions and use of points.
6. When an item is purchased and once the points have been subtracted, no changes or cancellations will be permitted. The only changes will be granted when the warranty of the product in question is not fulfilled. It is the responsibility of the member to remain informed about the delivery of the requested award, since claims may only be made 1 month and 15 days after the agreed-upon date of delivery.
7. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to deny a room request that has been made without having previously indicated or notified that it was an award request for reward nights or free nights.
8. In the event of changes to or cancellation of hotel reservations, the member must adhere to the respective hotel's policies. Additionally, the following policies apply:
a. In the event that the member is not present for the first night of the reservation or checks out of the hotel on a date before the end of the reserved stay, all points corresponding to dates that the member did not stay at the hotel will be subtracted.
b. Once a reward night has been purchased by redeeming a coupon for 50% discount off Reward Nights, changes or cancellations are not permitted.
c. For Reward Night reservations, the age ranges are: 0-4, infants; 5-12, minors; and 13 and up, adults.
9. The Fiesta Rewards program or hotels participating in the program reserve the right to charge applicable taxes.
10. On holidays and during peak periods, a fixed number of reward rooms are designated, which is why we suggest making your reservation as far in advance as possible. At the Fiesta Rewards program, we guarantee that we will make our best effort to satisfy your request, or we will offer you some alternatives.
11. The Fiesta Rewards program reserves the right to change or modify its seasons without prior notice and without any responsibility.
12. Claiming of gift certificates: the period of validity will be provided when making the request. The member must take into account the request and delivery times. Periods of validity may not be changed and no replacements will be given.
13. Transfers to affiliated programs:
- In order to transfer points from the Fiesta Rewards program to any affiliated loyalty program, the member must be previously registered in the appropriate program.
- To perform a transfer from Fiesta Rewards to other affiliated programs, it is necessary to register your member number in the other affiliated program with the Fiesta Rewards call center by calling 1 877 767 2327.
- The Fiesta Rewards program is not responsible for the availability of rewards offered by affiliated programs.
- Points transferred from any participating program to the Fiesta Rewards program may be used for any reward offered by the program except transfers.
- The exchange rate of points transferred to any affiliated program will be regulated under the terms and conditions of the program to which they were transferred.
- Transfers of Fiesta Rewards Points to or from affiliated programs may only be performed between membership accounts belonging to the same account holder.
- The following service charge applies:
i. Fee for every 10,000 points transferred to AAdvantage: $17.40 USD plus VAT.
ii. If the member is Fiesta Rewards Platinum or Black, there will be no service charge. For Gold and Classic Fiesta Rewards members, a service charge applied. A 16% VAT will be applied to the transfer costs.
G. Group Fiesta Rewards Accounts
1. The Group Fiesta Rewards member is someone who specializes in organizing groups and events hosted in Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn, Gamma, One and The Explorean Kohunlich hotels.
2. It applies for groups with a minimum of 10 rooms per night.
3. To earn points, it is necessary to mention the Group Fiesta Rewards to the manager in charge when making the group reservation. Points are earned for renting the room and for the food and drinks that the group purchases.
4. They will earn 1 point for every dollar spent, including the stay, food and drinks purchased for the group charged to a master account.
5. Additionally, Group Fiesta Rewards members earn points for their individual stays, and the same rules for earning points as with Fiesta Rewards accounts will apply.
6. Points awarded to Group Fiesta Rewards are valid for two years from the date they are earned. If they are not used within that period, they are subtracted.
7. Fiesta Rewards points subtracted due to expiration may be reactivated by paying a fee of $4.5 USD plus VAT per every 1,000 points.
8. Earned Fiesta Rewards points may be exchanged for any reward available in the catalog.
9. If a member needs points to obtain a reward, he/she may purchase them from Fiesta Rewards at a cost of $12 USD plus VAT per every 1,000 points.
10. Group Fiesta Rewards accounts will always be at the Classic level.
11. To request redemption of Fiesta Rewards points, members must contact the program's call center at 1 877 767 2327.
12. To earn points of drinks and food, members must request a separate bill at the hotel.
H. Business Fiesta Rewards Accounts
1. This part of the program is designed to thank and reward businesses for choosing the Live Aqua, Grand Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Americana, Fiesta Inn, Gamma, One and The Explorean Kohunlich hotels for their executives during their business trips. The company receives points in its business account according to the following:
a. 20% of the invoice amount of the stay (before taxes and additional service charges).
b. Invoices for company business trips must be requested by providing the taxpayer ID number and agreement number associated with the Business Fiesta Rewards account in order for the 20% of bonus points to be added to the corresponding Fiesta Rewards account.
c. If the guest is a Fiesta Rewards member, he or she will earn the points corresponding to his/her stay.
2. Companies interested in registering for Business Fiesta Rewards must request a business registration kit by sending an e-mail to atencionFRE@posadas.com
3. To keep the Business Fiesta Rewards account active, the company must reserve at least 500 nights per year at hotels belonging to the group.
4. Points earned in Business Fiesta Rewards accounts are valid for two years from the date they are earned. If they are not used within that period of time, they will be subtracted.
5. Fiesta Rewards points subtracted due to expiration may be reactivated by paying a fee of $4.5 USD plus VAT per every 1,000 points.
6. If the member needs points to obtain an award, he/she may purchase them from Fiesta Rewards at a cost of $12 USD plus VAT per every 1,000 points.
7. The member may use Fiesta Rewards points for any award available in the award catalog, available at: www.fiestarewards.com
8. Business Fiesta Rewards accounts will always be at the Classic level.
9. To request redemption of Fiesta Rewards points, members must send a request form signed by the account holder to atencionFRE@posadas.com with a copy of his/her official ID.